Wednesday, October 7, 2009

City Movement






















"The City is what it is, because our citizens are what they are."
~ Plato, 428BC - 348BC


This blog is started a special project under Blog For FT to document and report, from my perspective, activities, events, places of interest and community service announcements, among others, in the Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur.

Those of my readers who are following this blog from my other blogs are aware of my insight into, and enthusiasm for, the City that I live in, and of my patriotism in general. In fact, those of my friends who have been following my blog since 2002, in particular, those from the US, Canada, Australia and New Zealand, would find some of the posts quite familiar, as they are merely extracted and polished versions of the Roadside: Malaysia! blogposts I did years ago. Well, the difference is that Roadside: Malaysia! was a personal pursuit, conceived out of pride in the City that I occupy, whereas this blog is an institutionalised initiative.

If you like what you see, I beg your kind indulgence to vote for my blog (links to be provided later). Until then, I wish you an intelligent and socially-responsible enjoyment of City life.

No comments: